Sunday, May 11, 2014

Why I chose this book?

I guess I am slowly starting to run out of things to talk about the book The Choice by Nicholas Sparks so I am going to tell you why I started reading this book in the first place.

I have always heard girls talking about how good Nicholas Sparks' books are but I never really got around to reading them. Yes, I was one of those girls that never read The Notebook or The Last Song. I never actually got to read any romantic books before but to my surprise after I started reading The Choice, it turns out that I really enjoy reading them.

Reading this book was actually not my first choice but, this was one of the only Nicholas Sparks books left in the library. I really hope that some of you start reading these books because trust me, you will not be able to get away from them once you start.

No comments:

Post a Comment