Monday, April 7, 2014

The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

I decided to start reading a new book named The Choice  by Nicholas Sparks. I just started reading this book and I am not very far into it either so, this post is going to be very short.

I will start by talking about what I think is going on in the book so far. Travis Parker is the only bachelor in his group of friends. All of his friends are married off and he was the best man in each and every one of them. He is also pretty good friends with the wives of his friends. One day, they he was just hanging out with his friends and their wives when they asked him about his romantic relationships. He claims that he has dated a lot of girls before but, his friends think that none of them are good enough. They end up trying to find him a girl in hopes that one day, he will marry.

Even though, I am barely ten pages into the book, I am very interested and drawn in. I decided to start reading some of Nicholas Sparks books because, I have heard that he writes books that are strongly appealing to girls. I really enjoy watching and reading "chic flicks" so I am very excited to find out what happens during the rest of the book.

If you are interesed, take a look at this video:



1 comment:

  1. Even though your blog post was short, you offered a lot helpful information. I love the plot and how a lot of it is introduced in the beginning of the book. Based on how a lot of the book is revealed in the beginning I think it would be safe to infer that the actual plot of the book will be very intense. This book is next on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete